Good idea Paul, and one I'll implement. Still unclear on how to do
validation against information that's dynamic.

I want to be able to use an SQL UDF from PHP, Seems like I need to use the
same method as using an SQL Stored Procedure. If that's the case, the value
of a function seems to be less than expected.