Frank

You have me smiling as I think you're beyond my knowledge now. Is this the whole config file? If so, it looks like allowing directory listings from wherever and specifically for some - but i think you need an "options +indexes" at the global level, or in specific containers.

Just guessing. And yes, something has done this automagically. The config I put together for the WebDocs product had specific stuff in it, and there was a command to do all the work.

Vern