Booth,

As Jon mentioned, we have a free product targeted for RPG developers. It
allows the RPG developer to create complex IBM i web applications very
quickly without the overhead of learning HTML, CSS, JavaScript.

We think we may have set an IBM i development record. 51 seconds to
create a IBM i web application and deploy to the Internet.

Development was recorded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDuczx7Z6ng

Here is the developed application:

http://www.planetjavainc.com/wowADDONDEV/runApp?id=185&_pj_lib=wowsamp

Our goal is to help enable IBM i modernization without the current barriers
you mentioned.

20 minute full overview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHIvHzUeh_Y

You can download from:

www.PlanetJavaInc.com