This is a great start. (Although shouldn't this be a data driven application running with DB2 files so we could filter and sort the results by criteria? :^) ) I think the challenge users will run into is how to compare/contrast the offerings/technologies. To use an analogy, we all develop software similar which can be compared to building automobiles. There are many organizations that build automobiles. When I go to purchase an automobile, I can see how fast it goes, how many MPG it gets, how many passengers it carries, does it have 4 wheel drive, what the maintenance cost, etc? I can see and road test the automobile before I buy it and I can use many websites to filter and drive down to the features and characteristics that are important to me. How can we do a CONSUMER REPORTS of web development? Describing software development in a 2D black text on white background doesn't cut it. We need a "virtual road test" for software development.