maybe it's a sign of the Lord ... He wants the IBM i for 60 years more ...-)

(I see the sign proverb)

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Per conto di Mike Pavlak
Inviato: martedì 11 dicembre 2012 17:24
A: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Oggetto: Re: [WEB400] Web Enabling IBM i Applications

It appears from Maurice's post that it might be part of my signature. But I checked my sent message an can assure you that it is not. After rifling through the thread it appears to be part of Aaron's but when I look at Aaron's actual messages I see only his signature and not the comment about
80 years. Not sure what is going on as I am barely 20 years into the IBM midrange! :-)

Mike