This is why midrange.com has lost it's value. David, this stuff shouldn't
be allowed. Muddies up the value.

How to rectify the matter? Employ something like StackOverflow.com

Aaron Bartell
www.MowYourLawn.com/blog
www.OpenRPGUI.com
www.SoftwareSavesLives.com

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Henrik Rützou <hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jim

do this sounds farmiliare ....

Revenue: $10 mil. - $25 mil.
Employees: 50 - 100
Company Description: We offer you a free trial-period before purchasing any
of our products. The period will run for up to 30 days after a "get-started
day",where set-up and education is conducted by one of our experienced
systems engineers or senior consultants. Our motto has always been "No Cure
- No Pay", which means that if the product does not fulfill the
expectations you can return it free of charge if you are within the 30 days
trial period.