Scott,

As always it's interesting to hear your opinions.

Just a curiosity question since you've programmed in 20+ languages.

Have you ever used VB.Net ?

VB.Net is like RPG on steroids and just as English-like to code. Plus it has the power of the .Net Framework APIs behind it.

Both RPG and VB.Net are great business languages.

Might be worth making it 21+ :-)

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801