From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Luis Rodriguez [luisro58@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 12:29 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Web Enabling Applications

Michael.

Some time ago I "played" with a product called Icebreak (
http://www.system-method.com/IceBreak) . I found it a very interesting
product, really easy to program. They have a Community ("free") edition.
Unfortunately, several other projects and a very limited i5 haven't allowed
me to explore the framework further.

Regards,
Luis Rodriguez