I have a brand spanking new 720 (IBM i 7.1) that has Zend Server 5.1 pre installed. Except, it doesn't seem to be.....When I started the Zend Server job I had a series of messages that indicated it was looking for files in /usr/local/zendsvr/..... except there IS no folder called zendsvr in /usr/local so it is like the licpgm isn't completely installed. But the Display Installed Licensed Program shows: 2ZSVRPI *INSTALLED Zend Server for IBM i 5.1.0 ( PHP 5.3 )

I am downloading the 5.6 version of Zend Server which will take forever but is there a quick fix to this issue? Anybody run into this? I can post over in the Zend Forum but I expect the response will be to download and install the latest and greatest anyway.

I just want to get this server on it's legs this morning since I cut over from the old 520 last night and all the "old" RPG stuff came over like a champ. It's the new 'webby' stuff that is harder to move from one box to another....