From: Henrik Rützou
Nathan, why do you want to queue them, I have no problem with firering
a lot of XHR's at the same time!

Well, we were talking about browsers having a limit on the number concurrent XHR connections, so I suggested queuing. But one other benefit is that you can be assured that requests that are fired off as a result of keypress events are answered in the order received.

Say, the server is performing predictive fetch based on keyPress events. If the user types:

ABC ...

You don't want the server to respond with a list of strings beginning with

ACB ...

You want the keystrokes processed in the order keyed.

-Nathan.