Hi Darryl,

I'm finding it difficult to see how your code works, mainly because I don't have the contents of the two copy books you reference.

Personally, I take great pains to ensure that my PR and PI statements match each other. The easiest way to do that is to ensure they are the same by making one a copy/paste of the other. But, yours come from two different copy books that you haven't posted, and that makes it difficult to see if they are the same. (Personally, I'd also think it'd make it hard to maintain them as the same -- but I haven't tried it...)

Anyway...

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the authority errors... They don't mean anything, aside from that something is doing a search (like trying to resolve something in a binding directory, for example) and there are programs in the search path that you lack authority to. I've seen this in many, many different circumstances -- and it doesn't mean anything.

What I would pay attention to is this error: "Error occurred with input data parameter" This is one of the errors listed in the manual for QtmhGetEnv and it basically means that there's an error trying to read the input from your program. Probably means that one of your parameters is passed incorrectly, or has an address of NULL.

You should scrutinize your prototype, as well as your procedure's input parameters, to ensure that you're getting the data you expect.

I would strongly recommend that you abandon the QtmhGetEnv HTTP server API and replace it with a much simpler getenv() API (which is a system-supplied API that does exactly the same thing, but is simpler to use.)