Shannon,

Two questions to start, checking the Apache logs on both servers.

1. What is shown in the reverse proxy server's Apache access log? Can you
tell if proxy Apache is receiving and forwarding the request properly to
the IBM i?

2. Is the IBM i receiving the request correctly? The IBM i's Apache server
logs may contain useful information, too.

Alan
--
Alan Seiden, PHP for IBM i Consultant and Developer
Zend Certified Engineer for Zend Framework