On Jan 30, 2012, at 11:20 AM, web400-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

You've got to give someone credit for the amount of code that must have gone into PHP SoapClient to simplify the interface as they did. I wonder how well it works with complex WSDL files ... <snip>

I've actually got one it can't handle Nathan. There is an issue when there are duplicate definitions used. I'm not sure of the exact issue but it relates to the fact that in the wsdl I have there are two includes referenced that contain the custom data type definitions. Problem arises because one of them includes and references element definitions in the other. SoapUI handles it and ignores the duplicate entries. The PHP parser craps out and can't handle it. The problem can apparently be cured by judicious editing of the wsdl - but I'm not savvy enough with wsdls to be able to sort it out (I have tried but ...). Originally vendor support staff told me that could could give me instructions on how to make the change. Now they are refusing and claim that none of their staff would ever have told me that <sigh>

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com