Yep. I would rather use the IFS but I think all I saw in the CGIDEBUG file was "cannot open file" and "permission denied" (I don't have the exact wording because I cleared the member). The folders and files all had QTMHHTTP with *RX permissions and the Apache log had nothing to add.

The folder I was trying to access had the following directory entry in the config file:

<Directory /www/myfolder/htdocs/myapps>
Options None
order allow,deny
allow from all

I have a webinar I am delivering in an hour but after that is over I am going to spend a little more time taking a look. I have served plenty of stuff from the IFS using PHP but I have never used that approach with CGIDEV2.

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java