Speaking of Whiteboards...

When I was at SAP Teched/Sybase Techwave, winning InnoJam demo was
called Innoboard...

Overview
InnoBoard transforms any whiteboard or wall into an electronic
whiteboard by using a smartphone and a projector. The technology
enables participants to collaborate from different locations and
brainstorm ideas. InnoBoard captures content from a meeting and helps
participants collaborate on ideas. Because it's integrated with SAP
StreamWork, users can save and access the results after a meeting.
http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/events?rid=/library/uuid/c09383ea-c0d0-2e10-f5aa-8f76d09deb77

or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHf8TM_Cjzk

It was pretty cool, specially when you considered that the team only
had 30 hrs to design and code it...

Charles