Mike, I will give you a call on monday, thanks for the info.

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Mike Pavlak <mike.p@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Let's see

1) The LPP for Zend Server for IBM i which is the only supported version of
PHP is 2ZSVRPI
2) Zend and Aura are not the same software. See the article in SystemiNews
for details:
http://systeminetwork.com/article/new-open-source-php-toolkit-simplifies-communication-between-rpg-web-apps
3) PHP can run for free under the Community Edition on all platforms:
Linux, Windows and IBM i.
4) There are two flavors of Zend Server. The full product is simply called
Zend Server which has two support levels (Gold & Platinum) and many
productivity features. Call me for details as I am not about to piss off
David by turning this into a sales pitch. And Zend Server Community Edition
which comes with a perpetual license and 1 year of Silver support (email/web
only 72 hour SLA) and no productivity features thanks to our partnership
with IBM.
5) MySQL is currently distributed with Zend Server. You can also get MySQL
for IBM i from the MySQL archive site at
http://downloads.mysql.com/archives.php?p=mysql-5.1&o=i5os

Hope this helps!

Mike

mike.p@xxxxxxxx Cell: (408)679-1011 Office: (630)928-1476