The Drupal interface has supposedly gotten a lot better with the 7.0
release. We're not using it, but I did download it to take a look, and it
does look better to me. Drupal has a reputation for being the most feature
rich, flexible and scalable of the open source PHP CMSs, but was
supposedly harder to use for non-developers than Joomla! That may have
changed with 7.0 interface revamp.

Blake

date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:30:41 -0400
from: Bryce Martin <BMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WEB400] what to use for my web site

Drupal is notorious for being a developer level CMS. Its is not easily
extendable for the average user. Joomla is a bit better, and Wordpress
would be the easiest for users. (last checks on Drupal vs Joomla vs
Wordpress I did was about 18 months ago... since then only used Joomla and

Wordpress).

It could be that if you have a lot of extensions for the home page that
Drupal is taking a bit to load.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I