Just trying out the IBMDB2I storage engine. I know it isn't officially
supported anymore so don't remind me- I live on the edge. :)

I am creating a schema and table, and based on the Redbook (which might be
wrong), if I use all uppercase and less than 10 characters for my database
name and table name, the object created on the system should not have quotes
in the name But I create TEST.MYTABLE and it is placed in "test"."mytable"
on the system. Is there a way to keep tables created in MySQL from having
quotes around the name?

Matt