Hi Guys,

I continuation with my quest to have the user branch to the respective
application after selecting the database. My next problem is how do I
branch out ???

I have the division & the application as in the link below:
http://...:1097/spmwebp/spmstart.pgm?div=F&appl=outstg

My question now is do I need to make the branching out in the HTML
file(using Java ?) or can it be done through the RPG program eg:

wdiv = zhbgetvarupper('div');
wappl = zhbgetvarupper('appl');

select;
when wdiv = 'F';
wcmd='CHGLIBL LIBL(QTEMP QGPL SOPDTAF SPMLOCF SPMDTAF)' +
' CURLIB(SPMDTAF)';
callp(e) qcmdexc(wcmd:%len(%trim(wcmd)));
calling another RPG program, can it be done? if so, how ??

other;
endsl;

My apologies if this is a stupid newbie question.

Thanks & best regards
Ewart

Scott Klement

From: