From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dayberry, Joshua
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 3:00 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Multiple Sites on Zend Server

I am not all that familiar with IIS, but I believe what you are looking
for in apache is called a VirtualHost. You can segment by IP or
hostname (as long as your aren't using SSL) and each can have its own
document root.

If each hostname had a different IP, this would be the basic pattern.
Check out this documentation for a better explanation.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/

pc.simcoeparts.com->10.0.0.1
isd.simcoepart.com->10.0.0.2
hr.simcoeparts.com->10.0.0.3

<VirtualHost 10.0.0.1:80>
DocumentRoot /www/zendsvr/htdocs/PC
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 10.0.0.2:80>
DocumentRoot /www/zendsvr/htdocs/ISD
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 10.0.0.3:80>
DocumentRoot /www/zendsvr/htdocs/HR
</VirtualHost>

Joshua Dayberry
Senior Web Developer / Information Services
UnitedHealthOne
Golden Rule Insurance Company
7440 Woodland Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278