From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of TAllen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 2:39 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Input Form ? to use ODBC_CONNECT with parms.

Note the $_REQUEST function explained on the POST page. That works for
both GET and POST.

Thanks,
Todd Allen
EDPS
Electronic Data Processing Services
tallen@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Glenn Hopwood
<ghopwood.list@gm
ail.com> To
Sent by: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
web400-bounces@mi <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
drange.com cc

Subject
ODBC_CONNECT with parms.

Please respond to
Web Enabling the
AS400 / iSeries
<web400@midrange.
com>

The following link explains it better then I could.
http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_get.asp

...or you can use the POST method.
http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_post.asp

I prefer to use POST.