Ok, I am trying to find a way to desing an INPUT form .PHP to pass parms to
my other coded .PHP script. Does anyone have a working example of something
like this. I have a working backend .php hard coded with the values that
works with no problem(s). Now I am trying to get it where I can front-end
with a form and pass the parms to the script.

Here is my form:

html>

<head>

<title>TEST</title>

</head>

<form action="rmtboxinfo1.php" method="get">

Server : <input type="text" name="server" value=""></input>

Login : <input type="text" name="login" size=10 maxlength=10
value=""></input>

Password : <input type="text" name="password" size=10 maxlength=10
value=""></input>

<input type="submit" name="sumbit" value="Submit me!"></input>

</form>