Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC

On 2/15/2011 7:54 AM, Andy Youens wrote:
Jim

Our ifs directory of /www/zendsvr with our applications also got deleted. Upon inspection it was found that it had been renamed to /www/zendsvr20110209151

Luckily, this was only our development partition.

Apache instances also deleted and no we do not use Zend Framework on this box.

Regards
Andy

-----Original Message-----
From:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: 15 February 2011 12:45
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Removing ZendCore Corrupts ZendServer

Andy:

I understand having to reinstall Zend Server in this case, but I don't
understand why all your PHP applications needed to be reinstalled.
Don't you have different IFS directories for
production/test/development? Did the Apache instance also get deleted?
Those directories should not have been affected by the removal of the
ZendCore product. What am I missing? Is the Zend Framework (assuming
you use the framework) part of what got clobbered?

I'll give his a try on my test system tomorrow but I am concerned about
is if the license program removal process affects IFS directories that
are not part of the product itself.