Hi Niels,

Just curious - which ILE language was IceBreak written in?

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.

On 1/5/2011 3:52 PM, Niels Liisberg wrote:

Den 05/01/2011 kl. 19.19 skrev Jim Cooper:

Nathan,

Apache is not part of IceBreak. What Niels was making reference to is
that he has used Apache in front of IceBreak to accomplish specific
tasks before reaching IceBreak. I have not done so, so I will let Niels
explain.

Just to reiterate,

IceBreak does not use Apache
IceBreak is not CGI
IceBreak has nothing to do with .NET or any Microsoft software
IceBreak does not require Pace, Java, or any other software

IceBreak is not your grandmothers quilt meaning that it was not put
together from a bag of software pieces. IceBreak is a self-contained
HTTP/Applications Server built from the ground up to support Web
development for ILE languages.

Jim
... You guys are so much better to express you self in english ... it seams like I have this quilt you are talking about in my mouth when I try to express my self in your language ...

Jim you are spot on ...

And just to add a few bullets to clarify:

- It all runs with in the IBMi operating system from ver V5R1 and above.
- No external boxes - no windows , no intel, no aix, no phase, no java - this is pure ILE.

Before printing this e-mail please consider if it is necessary to do so

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.