Icebreak has it own implementation of HTTP - and Niels wrote it, and how do
I know that ?

Well, I have Icebreak running on my server, niels and I are less the 1 mile
from each other and we have
known each other in +20 years - and still agrees and disagrees - in a manner
of and like the melody:

"You say either and I say either, You say neither and I say neither
Either, either Neither, neither, Let's call the whole thing off.

You like potato and I like potahto, You like tomato and I like tomahto
Potato, potahto, Tomato, tomahto, Let's call the whole thing off"

During 2008 we started a project together, with Bent, Niels, I and another
initialled called PUPFISH. Later it became PORTFOLIO - and the goal was
to create a grapical UI based ERP system based on two systems - my financial

standard system (that has been the financial system in more than 100
installions
in DK out of 3000 AS/400) and the third party's commercial solution.

Late 2008 this project was abandoned due to lack of efficiency in the
methods of
modernization and Niels and Bent went forward with IceCap - a new screen
scaper -
and I went back to the drawingboard and comming up with the blueprint for
powerEXT
in early 2009 based on month of analysis before writing a single statement.

And we do integrate - no, I don't run powerEXT under Icebreak (even it is
prepared for it),
but I do run IceCap under powerEXT, what becomes at mixed environment of
statefull
5250 emulation and powerEXT stateless environment - in a single logon.

The most interesting part in IceCap vs. powerEXT is that IceCap provides a
fast solution
into RIA (by providing 5250 intelligent screen scaping) while powerEXT
brings you into at
resuable SOA solution for 95% of your programs - without any steap learning
curve - and
still delivers a RIA and SOA in most commen areas.