So does that mean I have to stop the server and restart it? I wouldn't
think that is an acceptable practice in a production environment.

Also, do you have a link you can point me to that describes this? Note I am
very familiar with debugging with the server when the server is on my PC
(works excellently). It's when the server is a separate production machine
that I haven't seen seamless ways to do server side debugging.

Aaron Bartell
www.MowYourLawn.com/blog
www.OpenRPGUI.com
www.SoftwareSavesLives.com