Aaron

I respect your decision and views also.

For me the decision Is made although in the future it could possibly change dependent on new technologies that come available.

I do not think that, at the moment, the I has enough native web integration to make it a leader and first choice for web applications.

I don't think that is what it was designed for and I have been a supporter for 30 years now. ( no more self flattery jibes please )

It still takes pride of place in my office and I paid for it myself!

Kind Regards

Maurice O'Prey
XMLi5 Ltd