As an aside to Aaron, have you tried your BP channel? You should be able to
get some results that way I'd have thought.

Believe it or not, I haven't really ever worked with a BP channel. By that
I mean, when I have purchased a new machine I have always gone directly to
IBM personnel. Whenever I need support I usually go to the forums. I have
tried to work with the BP channel a little (i.e. ordering RPG Open Acces),
but we all know how that turned out :-)

I agree that I should have probably brought this up in Zend or WordPress
forums - if for no other reason than to give IBM i some more representation.
I am going to modify the WordPress code a bit with some addtl echo
statements to see if I can find new information before taking it to other
forums.

Aaron Bartell
www.MowYourLawn.com/blog
www.OpenRPGUI.com