I think we would just need to compile it in PASE. It looks like it needs
MYSQL5, which is now native on IBM i. So with some tweaking I think it
would be possible to get it going. I have a few projects on my list right
now, but I'll add this one. Aaron, the jQuery version of ChattyGabby is
on there, havn't touched it since last week, but I'm getting fairly close
:D

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

Kevin Turner <kevin.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/30/2010 10:44 AM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries'" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WEB400] What is Event Driven Programming, its uses, & how to
implement it in PHP?

I guess the fly in the ointment would be where to install the APE server
and how to integrate it with the CTI database and web services which are
all on the IBMi. I don't fancy the idea of trying to persuade the
customer to create a Linux partition, much less my chances of making it
work :-(

That said, this is the sort of thing we would need. APE for the IBMi
would be a good open source project. Any takers?