If I remember correctly, Aaron, we agree on more than we disagree. It's just that our disagreements are much louder than our agreements :).

And yes, Droid programming is fantastic. If you're an RPG programmer looking for the WOW factor, I highly recommend Droid. I wrote a "hot order list with email" app in about 40 lines of code, including both the client (Java) and server (RPG). The data was simple enough I could just use QtmhWrStout and I was done.

For more complex communications you'd want to use JSON, at which point you'd have to decide between a native approach using a JSON library like yours or else going to EGL/Java for the services layer.

Joe

I have to say I agree with Joe (Joe, we agree on something! I will buy you
a Coke next time we see each other :-).

Btw, Droid development is incredibly fun (it is done with Java).

Aaron Bartell