From: Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 11:44:09 AM
Subject: [WEB400] PHP/AJAX/Autocomplete ?

Is anyone doing any client side PHP/AJAX coding, I am just starting to get
into this and have some questions.

Outside of hard coding the system, user and password are there alternatives
that would allow these to be prompted??
Does anyone have a working example of using autocomplete with a 1 item form.