Hi Aaron

Just tried STRTCPSVR - not authorized to it. So I wasn't able to start the HTTP admin server, to add an Apache server. I'm not surprised that the free service doesn't allow it.

RZKH does have dedicated partittions available, cost is higher.

Nothing obvious on the website about running Apache. Also nothing explicit about protection of resources in the IFS. I did see one web server running in QHTTPSVR, with several CGI jobs - maybe that's what is running their site.

Of course, adopted authority doesn't work in the IFS, anyhow, right? :-)

It'll be interested to see what the response is to your questions on the non-dedicated services.

Vern