Blake,

Our church site is a Wordpress site. You can see what it looks like here: http://www.rlcs-slc.org/

There are so many plugins and utilities for WP that just about everything we need to do we can do in WP. I particularly like the email an article/update option. Makes the whole thing very easy to manage.

There are a couple of basic CMS's for Ruby on Rails as well. I am running Radiant on i here: http://www.roroni.com but there is also a Refinery CMS as well. Rails apps run quite nicely on i as well (much like PHP apps).

Plenty of options on i.

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
www.asaap.com