Glad to hear it! The iDevCloud.com effort is a good one to get involved
with - I look forward to that initiative growing. Are you able to share
what you are planning to do? Also, which plan from iDevCloud.com are you
going to go with? Are you going to be hosting a website?

Aaron Bartell
www.MowYourLawn.com/blog
www.OpenRPGUI.com
www.SoftwareSavesLives.com

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Christen, Duane