Y'all

I see that the IWS server bit, which is on all systems through the HTTP group PTF in recent releases, has setup stuff in the web admin for servers. I don't know if you can specify a WSDL or WAR or whatever to run directly - it's purpose, it seems, is to do the heavy-lifting to take our HLL stuff (not Java) and make web services out of them.

Now we do have a person we can ask about this, I'll look into it and report what I can here. Sometime!!

Now to get the client working in RPG, you still need the C compiler. Aaron, did you hear Tim's presentation at the Summit? He spoke of several things around this - can't remember what's NDA at the moment!

Vern