From: Maurice O'Prey <Maurice.Oprey@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, November 3, 2010 12:27:57 PM
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Mobile Web

Hi Nathan

A good question and very well put, and raised (it is totally of interest). I
don't have the answer myself and look forward to the discussion/debate on
this.

To start, if we are to stick to standards, the actual device and operating
system should be irrelevant? I know it is very tempting to create an app
that's optimised for your own device (but they kind of change very
frequently).

kind Regards

Maurice O'Prey