Kevin

what is the difference in having a choise between 1 or 2 servers and 30.000
and 60.000 servers ?
/Henrik
On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 10:12 PM, Paul Tuohy <tuohyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I'm sorry Henrik - am I missing a point somewhere?

Regards

Paul Tuohy
ComCon
www.comconadvisor.com
www.systemideveloper.com

Henrik Ru"tzou wrote:
Paul

let me challenge you, how do you rewrite a traditional PHP application to
OOjavescript client driven RIA application ?

Regards
Henrik

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Paul Tuohy <tuohyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>