From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Andelin
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 1:26 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] IBM i GUI Frameworks

From: Henrik Rützou
Nathan, would you ever consider making af 5250 application based on an
emulation over I/O from a MFCU (multi function 96col punch card
reader/writer) ?

LOL, it does sound humorous when you put it that way! I guess I could get around it by suggesting that ROA could be used in other ways besides extending traditional 5250 interfaces. But I've been pondering the assertions that Stuart Milligan is making over on Linkedin, and still don't have a good answer yet.

-Nathan.

Privileged and Confidential. This e-mail, and any attachments there to, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.