From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Deskevich
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 1:26 PM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WEB400] ZEND i5_COMD service will not start

Here is what I get when I try to start the i5_comd from the startup menu manually:

EASYCOMD not running, port=6077: A remote host refused an attempted
connect operation.

/usr/local/Zend/Core/logs/php_error_log is:

[09-Sep-2010 14:12:55] PHP Warning: jobqueue_client: Cannot find the license file: zend_platform.zl (path was: /usr/local/Zend/Plat
tform/etc/licenses:/usr/local/Zend/etc:/usr/local/Zend/lib:/usr/local/Zend:.). The license has expired (license file: /usr/local/Zen
nd/Platform/etc/licenses/zend_platform_trial.zl). in Unknown on line 0

active jobs under ZEND subsystem:

ZC_STR_PRN ZENDADMIN BATCHI ACTIVE PGM-prngd
ZENDCOREAP ZENDADMIN BATCHI ACTIVE PGM-httpd
ZENDCOREAP ZENDADMIN BATCHI ACTIVE PGM-httpd
ZENDCOREAP ZENDADMIN BATCHI ACTIVE PGM-httpd
ZENDCOREAP ZENDADMIN BATCHI ACTIVE PGM-httpd
ZENDCOREAP ZENDADMIN BATCHI ACTIVE PGM-httpd
ZENDCOREAP ZENDADMIN BATCHI ACTIVE PGM-httpd
ZENDCOREAP ZENDADMIN BATCHI ACTIVE PGM-httpd
ZENDCOREAP ZENDADMIN BATCHI ACTIVE PGM-httpd
ZENDCOREAP ZENDADMIN BATCHI ACTIVE PGM-httpd
ZSTRCACHE NOBODY BATCH ACTIVE DLY-600
ZSTRCACHE NOBODY BATCHI ACTIVE PGM-cache_clea
ZSTRCLCNTR NOBODY BATCH ACTIVE DLY-120
ZSTRMYSQL MYSQL BATCHI ACTIVE PGM-mysqld

TIA

Tom Deskevich
INFOCON Corporation
814-472-6066