First my apologies for posting this previously as a response to a
completely unrelated post. I didn't realize that that confused the server
as well as some mail clients.

I am reposting this now, hopefully correctly, since I got no response to
the original post, I suspect due to my incorrect posting.

Hi folks - Table NAME (in the script below) has about 10,000 rows in it.
When I run it using ZEND CORE, all I get is the word "top" showing up. (It

takes a minute or so). When I run it with some additional selection
criteria, so that I get about 7500 rows, it works fine - the "echo $count"

statement at the end displays the count. How can I tell whether this is a

time out in getting the data from the SQL server, or in the Apache or Zend

server, or in the browser?

<head></head>

<?php
echo "top";

$conn = mssql_connect('FBC_DEV_106','xxx','xxxx');
if ($conn) {
mssql_select_db("FBC_DEV_106");

$query = "SELECT * from NAME ";

$sql_result = mssql_query($query);

if($sql_result) {
while ($array = mssql_fetch_array($sql_result)) {
$count = $count + 1;
}
echo $count;

}