From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Larry Kleinman
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 11:55 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] installing Zend server CE

Thanks, Mike (and Michael). Which of the downloads from the screen
shot
below do I select? Also, I am currently running Zend Core - will this
complicate the Zend Server install?

Larry Kleinman
Kleinman Associates, Inc.
212-949-6469
203-255-4100

"Mike Pavlak" <Mike.Pavlak@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/18/2010 12:48 PM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WEB400] installing Zend server CE

Larry,

Zend Server has only one download, relative to CE vs. the full product
and the behavior between them is managed via the license key that you
install. Download Zend Server and then go to the Zend Website for the
free CE license key. Zend will ask you for your system serial number so
we can report back to IBM who is getting PHP. Here is the link to get
your free license key for Zend Server. The product will run the FULL
Zend Server feature set for 30 days so I would recommend using it for
that length of time and then install the CE key. It's up to you:

http://www.zend.com/en/products/server/ibm/license

Regards,

Mike

mike.p@xxxxxxxx Cell: (408)679-1011 Office: (815)722-3454