To all,

First I need to state that I am not a web server admin. I know at most
a novice amount about configuring the Apache web server, I am the guy
that gets to ask the questions.

We have a production and a development system each with an Apache server
running (both at v5.4). They are not the same config. We added script
and alias matches on the development system to point to a different
library. We did this to allow for development with out the need to
promote into our production environment library on the development
system.

We activated IASP's on both systems a little over a year ago. They were
originally defined with the same libraries, so our development web
library was still in the *SYSBAS. Both system severs worked great with
the IASP.

About 3 weeks ago our system admin loaded some PTFs (ON DEVELOPMENT
ONLY) that broke the development web server. Programs that used to run
the day before now no longer run. We have attempted to figure out what
happened but have not been able to specifically pin point the problem.
Our system admin got with IBM to attempt to fix the problem but I am
unaware if there was a resution.

So I was playing around a bit and created an exact match server (except
for the server name) of our production server on development. The
server works perfectly.

I copied in the directory and aliases from our development server
config, commented out the production alias lines, restarted and boom
this new server stopped working correctly. It seems that this alias
loads the IASP for the CGI job, ScriptAliasMatch ^/cgibin/(.*)
/WIASP/QSYS.LIB/WFIOBJ.LIB/$1.PGM. If I use the development version the
process to set the library list the CGI job fails. The error is
basically it cannot load libraries from the list environment variable
QIBM_CGI_LIBRARY_LIST. The libraries are in our IASP. All libraries in
*SYSBAS in QIBM_CGI_LIBRARY_LIST load in the CGI job.

Below is the config that I am "playing" with.

We have tried using a Prestarted CGI program to set the IASP and library
list. This works until someone presses Ctrl-R to refresh the page then
it errors out with similar problems.

So I am hoping someone knows what needs to be done get this to work
right.

Thanks, Matt

LiveLocalCache Off

ScriptLog log/script.log

<Location />

<LimitExcept GET HEAD OPTIONS POST TRACE>

Order Allow,Deny

Deny From all

</LimitExcept>

</Location>

SetEnv QIBM_CGI_LIBRARY_LIST "WSBUSR; WSBDTA; WSBOBJ; WSBSRC; DTSCNTRL;
WFINEP; WFIDTA; WFIOBJ; WFIHST; LAWDBF; TAATOOL; SPLTOOL; WFISRC; QGPL;
QTEMP;"

Options +ExecCGI -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch -Includes -Indexes -MultiViews

Listen *:8070

MaxKeepAliveRequests 5

TimeOut 120

KeepAliveTimeout 4

DocumentRoot /www/srvr

ServerName 400DEVL

HostNameLookups On

DefaultType text/html

LogLevel Notice

DirectoryIndex welcome.html index.html

AddType text/plain .java

AddType image/gif .gif

AddType text/html .htm

AddType text/html .html

HeaderName README

IndexOptions -DescriptionWidth -IconHeight -IconWidth -NameWidth
-NameMinWidth -ScanHTMLTitles -ShowOwner -SuppressDescription
-SuppressIcon -SuppressLastModified -SuppressRules -SuppressSize

<Directory />

Order Allow,Deny

Deny From all

</Directory>

<Directory /www/srvr/*.*>

</Directory>

<Directory /QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/HTTPSVR/HTML>

Allow From all

<Files Welcome.html>

Allow From all

</Files>

</Directory>

<Directory /QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/HTTPSVR/HTML/Welcome.html>

Allow From all

</Directory>

<Directory /WIASP/QSYS.LIB/WFIOBJ.LIB>

Order Allow,Deny

Allow From all

Require valid-user

PasswdFile %%SYSTEM%%

AuthType Basic

AuthName "AS/400 Sign On"

Require valid-user

ProfileToken on

<Files *.PGM>

Options +ExecCGI

Allow From all

</Files>

</Directory>

<Directory /WIASP/QSYS.LIB/WFISRC.LIB/QHTMLSRC.FILE>

</Directory>

<Directory /WIASP/QSYS.LIB/WFIOBJ.LIB/*.PGM>

Options +ExecCGI

Allow From all

</Directory>

<Directory /QSYS.LIB/WFIWEBLIB.LIB>

Order Allow,Deny

Allow From all

Require valid-user

PasswdFile %%SYSTEM%%

AuthType Basic

AuthName "AS/400 Sign On"

Require valid-user

ProfileToken on

<Files *.PGM>

Options +ExecCGI

Allow From all

</Files>

</Directory>

<Directory /QSYS.LIB/WFIWEBLIB.LIB/QHTMLSRC.FILE>

</Directory>

<Directory /QSYS.LIB/WFIWEBLIB.LIB/*.PGM>

Options +ExecCGI

Allow From all

</Directory>

# Testing script matches

##AliasMatch ^/sales$ /QSYS.LIB/WFIWEBLIB.LIB/QHTMLSRC.FILE/DSCMAIN.MBR

##AliasMatch ^/dschead$
/QSYS.LIB/WFIWEBLIB.LIB/QHTMLSRC.FILE/DSCHEAD.MBR

##AliasMatch ^/dscblank$
/QSYS.LIB/WFIWEBLIB.LIB/QHTMLSRC.FILE/DSCBLANK.MBR

#ScriptAliasMatch ^/cgibin/(.*) /QSYS.LIB/WFIWEBLIB.LIB/$1.PGM

#ScriptAliasMatch ^/cgiqual/(.*) /WIASP/QSYS.LIB/WFIQUAL.LIB/$1.PGM

#ScriptAliasMatch ^/survey$ /QSYS.LIB/WFIWEBLIB.LIB/SRVLNAV.PGM

##Production matches

AliasMatch ^/sales$ /WIASP/QSYS.LIB/WFISRC.LIB/QHTMLSRC.FILE/DSCMAIN.MBR

AliasMatch ^/dschead$
/WIASP/QSYS.LIB/WFISRC.LIB/QHTMLSRC.FILE/DSCHEAD.MBR

AliasMatch ^/dsclnav$
/WIASP/QSYS.LIB/WFISRC.LIB/QHTMLSRC.FILE/DSCLNAV.MBR

AliasMatch ^/dscblank$
/WIASP/QSYS.LIB/WFISRC.LIB/QHTMLSRC.FILE/DSCBLANK.MBR

ScriptAliasMatch ^/cgibin/(.*) /WIASP/QSYS.LIB/WFIOBJ.LIB/$1.PGM

ScriptAliasMatch ^/survey$ /WIASP/QSYS.LIB/WFIOBJ.LIB/SRVLNAV.PGM

AliasMatch ^/$ /QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/HTTPSVR/HTML/Welcome.html

# HostName 400DEVL