My intention is to emphasize that I wouldn't rely on the cheapest version
of Zend server and my own ingenuity to build an IBM i modernization strategy
with PHP.

Hey, I have no qualms with that :-) Zend has a very cool model for doing
business. Zero cost of entry and the ability to grow into a commercial
solution where you can wring somebody's neck if you need to - VERY important
for any large company that wants to build their web presence with PHP.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/