I know I already have a poker in the file with stored procedures. But I
am giving up on that for now, waiting for my chest pains to subside.

I have again tried to research unsuccessfully workspaces to find out why
there are used, and what the heck they are.

I spent a half hour this morning finding out that I was changing the
version of my script in the workspace, but running an obsolete version
in HTDOCS.

My questions are, can I disable using a workspace? I am pretty sure in
my old version there was no such thing, or it was disabled or something.
The only thing I see is FILE/SWITCH WORKSPACE. I also see the options
for workspace in WINDOW/PREFERENCES, but do not see anything that will
effect what I want to do.

If I am forced to use workspaces, how do I set it up so that my work
space is in sync with what I am actually running out of HTDOCS. Or what
do I do to get my script from the workspace to HTDOCS? I now do a SAVE
AS to always save my script to HTDOCS.

I go through the manual supplied with 7.1.2 and could not find answers
to these questions.

Tom Deskevich