From: "Nicholas Hart" <nhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:07 PM
Subject: [WEB400] API for data replication?

Hi,

Anyone have experience with journal entry API: QjoRetrieveJournalEntries? I
am looking to speed up replication on an old 810 remote journal target by
using the API instead of CL commands to rebuild master tables there.
Looking for solution with source that works directly on the as400 and
creates very close to real-time replicas of master data files which can be
queried (DDM no good).

Thank you.
Nick