What I have done in the past that works well is to have a creative developer
(what we call them) put together a template for the home page and a template
for internal pages. Then I as the programmer add form field content to the
designated template areas.

Works pretty well and doesn't cost that much (around $1k - 2k depending on
how extensive your template is). That's a small amount to pay to have a
site that is pleasing to look at - which in turn keeps people on your site
longer than a single click.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/