Hi Joe,

I can see where you are coming from concerning a in-house development staff
not distributing code and thus not needing open source their server side
work. But what you are saying seems to be in contradiction to what Henrik
is saying. Henrik, what are your thoughts concerning Joe's comments?

I am still leery of ExtJS because they seem to have
licence-change-diarrhea. Who is to say they won't change again after
getting a lot of flack.

BTW, this is a good quick reference page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_JavaScript_frameworks

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/