What was the compelling reason to go with ExtJS? What there some widget or plugin that was especially valuable or did you just like their javascript implementation better?

Pete

Aaron Bartell wrote:
And I don't disagree with somebody wanting to make money, because I
obviously choose to keep some of my work proprietary, it just isn't the
direction I am looking to take some of my open source efforts (i.e. RPGUI ).

In the end it seems a GPL dual license like ExtJS is simply a way to get rid
of the need for source code escrow (not that this is the only thing being
accomplished with the dual license).

This thread has taught me A LOT, so thanks for taking the time to elaborate
with me. I think I have all my questions answered at this point. I am
going to jump ship from ExtJS to another framework and also, most likely,
change the license for RPGUI to something more permissive.

Thanks again,
Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/