After putting a Wireshark sniffer on eth0 I was able to determine the URL
for the PowerExt documentation (what an effort to find docs! LOL! - that is
a first for me).

http://issuu.com/powerext/docs/powerext

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Aaron Bartell <aaronbartell@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Been doing more research on PowerExt this morning and I have to retract a
statement from my previous post. After digging through the installed
application once it is up and running, there is a ExtJS expandable section
that allows you to get into something called the "PowerExt Working Draft"
which is essentially the programmers manual. So it appears PowerExt has
some decent documentation, it is just hard to find as it isn't available
from www.PowerExt.com. You can only get to the full documentation AFTER
you install it on your AS400 and start up the Apache instance.

I am looking for a way to get that manual online for others to review
because it has some good meat to it concerning the explanation of the
framework.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/