Been doing more research on PowerExt this morning and I have to retract a
statement from my previous post. After digging through the installed
application once it is up and running, there is a ExtJS expandable section
that allows you to get into something called the "PowerExt Working Draft"
which is essentially the programmers manual. So it appears PowerExt has
some decent documentation, it is just hard to find as it isn't available
from www.PowerExt.com. You can only get to the full documentation AFTER you
install it on your AS400 and start up the Apache instance.

I am looking for a way to get that manual online for others to review
because it has some good meat to it concerning the explanation of the
framework.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/